Gluttonous me. Hell yeah! For two consecutive days, I’ve been eating in buffet for dinner! (I feel as if I’m eating non-stop). No wonder I maybe gaining weight too. (Forgive me since it’s holidays #tellingtoself) Yesterday, we went to a Christmas party at Zen and a while ago at Hokkaido.
DAY 1: Zen Buffet
DAY 2: Hokkaido Buffet
Among the two, I like it best at Hokkaido because there’s more foooood choices. :) #justsaying. Also, due to eating a lot of Chinese/Japanese food lately, I was able to use chopsticks like a boss. TROLOLOL!
I find this humongous Christmas tree simple yet beautiful.
Sorry for the lame title, I can’t think of any. Tuesday it is! Since I haven’t updated my tumblr for a while, a summary of how my day went. (for diary purposes)
What I did today:
- woke up feeling cold, so I did some dancing slash aerobics routine to wake my sleepy blood cells.
- took a bath then hang out with friends
- ate some Korean Bbq ( I think I’m addicted to it, hope not. Geez! )
- movie time! and watched IMMORTALS (Cerritos mall baby, cheaper movies every Tues. Hehe!)
- window shopping
- accompany a friend to have her hair cut.
- went to LB towne center (Walmart & In ‘n Out) saw this cute guy *kiligtothebones*
- did my brotha’s homework
- daily TUMBLRIN’